LIST: High school athletes signing with college programs
Wednesday was the first day of the National Letter of Intent signing period for most NCAA Division I and II sports.
It was also the first day of Division I basketball early signing period, which end Nov. 23.
The early signing period for Division I football is Dec. 18-20. The regular signing period for football starts Feb. 5.
Here are local students who have signed NLI’s to date.
- Brooke Grosz (soccer) — Western Washington
- Megan Meindersee (soccer) — Central Washington
- Chase Roush (lacrosse) — Adams State (Colo.)
- Matisyn Ohlson (soccer) — Northwest Nazarene
- Capri Franzen (softball) — Southern Utah
- Hailey Grotte (swimming) — Washington State
- Olivia Fothergill (soccer) — University of Oregon
- Alexis Sadler (soccer) — Eastern Washington University
- Kylie Ellett (soccer) — Southern Oregon University
- Sophia Carter (volleyball) — Western Washington
- Maya Davis (soccer) — Humboldt State
- Brooke Weese (soccer) — Concordia
- Annika Farley (soccer) — Portland
- Delaney Nicoll (volleyball) — Idaho
- Cooper Barnum (baseball) — Washington State
- Mikelle Anthony (softball) — Nevada-Las Vegas
- Macee Woods (soccer) — Chico State
- Camille Darland (soccer) — Western Oregon
- Mason Oberg (Union) — Western Washington
- Payton Lindell (soccer) — Concordia
- Paytyn Williams (volleyball) — Central Christian College (Kansas)
- Kelly Sweyer (softball) — Montana
- Nicole Guthrie (track and field) — Idaho
- Kaily Christensen (softball) — College of Idaho