2011 Clark County Public Health report to the community
Clark County public health this week sent out its 2011 report to the community. The report reads as a summary of the agency’s accomplishments, peppered with some statistics on important local health issues.
The county’s initiatives this year focused on:
- food insecurity
- addressing obesity with physical activity
- prenatal care and breastfeeding
- financial help for the uninsured
- low-income dental care
- disaster relief
- septic maintenance
- disease outbreak prevention
- and healthy community design.
Here’s a breakdown of how the agency spent its money in 2010:
Read the full report.