What’s for ME
As October comes to a close, I’m encouraged. There were a couple of snags this month, but I’ve come to learn — what’s for me is for me. I don’t have to force or try to manufacture things. So the business deals that didn’t go through. Oh well. People who come in and out of my life. Toodles. I don’t want to seem flip about it, but it is what it is. The universe works it all out.
Here’s the positive from October:
- Hosted two successful cooking classes
- Delivered my third motivational speech
- Six weeks into the Fitness Trainer Program
- Over 13,000 visitors to the blog
- 325 + FB “likes”
- Dates booked into March 2012
- Officially received notice that I’ll teach a series of
classes beginning January 2012
- Secured my biggest speaking venue to date for February 2012
- Working on a super delicious project — details soon to be
- I’m healthy, vibrant, and loved
<li>eHow..com featured a blog post, “Sugar: Don’t be fooled.”
I don’t sweat the small stuff. What’s for me is for me. I’m right where I’m suppose to be doing exactly what I should be doing. Ain’t nothin’ gonna break my stride. Bye-bye, October you were good to me. Looking forward to November.