VOTE: The Columbian’s top football play from week 9
Cast your vote for the top play of week 9 of the football season here.
Every week, The Columbian’s 360 Preps team compiles the top highlights from around Clark County and puts you, the reader, up to the test of choosing the top play.
Week 9 had drama, postseason implications and, as always, great individual plays.
Click the hyper link above to cast your vote. Voting closes Wednesday evening, with the winner announced Thursday. In the future: Please send us any and all video highlights we may not have captured or received to email@example.com.
Here are the nominees:
• Prairie’s A.J. Dixson fakes the defense (and cameraman) on read option keeper
• Lincoln Krog escapes for a long touchdown run in Stevenson’s Gorge Bowl win
• Union’s Aidan Hoyt intercepts end zone effort to help stave off Camas’ late efforts. It was hit second pick of the night.
• Columbia-White Salmon’s Chandlor Bucklin scored 96-yard TD to give life to a late comeback attempt against Stevenson
• Blockers give Mountain View’s Jack Mertens clear path to 22-yard touchdown.