Congrats to Columbia River’s Dawson Lieurance for, whose hurdle of a Woodland defender (though it’s technically illegal) on a QB scramble was voted by fans as the top football play from around Clark County during week 8.
Columbia River’s Dawson Lieurance got penalized for hurdling a Woodland player, or as I like to call it, illegal awesomeness. pic.twitter.com/EJUnJHFXMH
— Tim Martínez (@360TMart) October 20, 2018
Reminder: we do this every week. Have a highlight you’d like to submit? Email it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tweet it at us (@360preps or @AndyBuhler) over the weekend for a chance to be considered! Highlights are compiled each Monday.
Here are the full results:
1. Columbia River’s Dawson Lieurance hurdles Woodland defender on a scramble. The play — an illegal move — was called back, which is lame in our book. Don’t try this at home, kids. (68.1% of votes)
2. La Center’s Andrew Scott catches game-winning TD pass from Tom Lambert in win over Columbia-White Salmon. (23.9%)
3. Mountain View receiver Philip Earnhardt’s 68-yard TD reception from Garrett Moen. (3.9%)
4. Union’s Daron Ulrich 56-yard interception return for touchdown in rout of Battle Ground. (1.8%)
5. Luc Sturbelle, a Camas receiver, gets crucial first down on 3rd and 5 with 2:37 left in the fourth quarter. The Papermakers would score on the next play and hold on to beat Skyview. (1%)
6. Union’s Alishawuan Taylor, a receiver, lines up as QB and rushes for a 31-yard touchdown. (1%)
7. Washougal’s Brevan Bea takes screen pass 70 yards for a touchdown against Hockinson. (< 1%)