Camas Papermakers Columbia River Chieftains Football High School Sports La Center Wildcats Mountain View Washougal Panthers
VOTE: The Columbian’s football play for week 8
Every week, The Columbian’s 360 Preps team compiles the top highlights from around Clark County and puts you, the reader, up to the test of choosing the top play.
Week 8 featured great plays from all around the county.
Voting closes Wednesday evening, with the winner announced Thursday. In the future: Please send us any and all video highlights we may not have captured or received to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the nominees:
- Union’s Daron Ulrich 56-yard interception return for touchdown in rout of Battle Ground.
- Mountain View receiver Philip Earnhardt’s 68-yard TD reception from Garrett Moen (Earnhardt’s first play back from cramping)
- Luc Sturbelle, a Camas receiver, gets crucial first down on 3rd and 5 with 2:37 left in the fourth quarter. The Papermakers would score on the next play and hold on to beat Skyview.
- La Center’s Andrew Scott catches game-winning TD pass from Tom Lambert in win over Columbia-White Salmon
- Union’s Alishawuan Taylor, a receiver, lines up as QB and rushes for a 31-yard touchdown.
- Columbia River’s Dawson Lieurance hurdles Woodland defender on a scramble. The play — an illegal move — was called back, which is lame in our book. Don’t try this at home, kids.
- Washougal’s Brevan Bea takes screen pass 70 yards for a touchdown against Hockinson.