Camas Papermakers Columbia River Chieftains Football High School Sports La Center Wildcats Mountain View Washougal Panthers
VOTE: The Columbian’s football play for week 8
Cast your vote for the top play of week 8 of the football season here.
Every week, The Columbian’s 360 Preps team compiles the top highlights from around Clark County and puts you, the reader, up to the test of choosing the top play.
Week 8 featured great plays from all around the county.
Voting closes Wednesday evening, with the winner announced Thursday. In the future: Please send us any and all video highlights we may not have captured or received to email@example.com.
Here are the nominees:
- Union’s Daron Ulrich 56-yard interception return for touchdown in rout of Battle Ground.
- Mountain View receiver Philip Earnhardt’s 68-yard TD reception from Garrett Moen (Earnhardt’s first play back from cramping)
- Luc Sturbelle, a Camas receiver, gets crucial first down on 3rd and 5 with 2:37 left in the fourth quarter. The Papermakers would score on the next play and hold on to beat Skyview.
- La Center’s Andrew Scott catches game-winning TD pass from Tom Lambert in win over Columbia-White Salmon
- Union’s Alishawuan Taylor, a receiver, lines up as QB and rushes for a 31-yard touchdown.
- Columbia River’s Dawson Lieurance hurdles Woodland defender on a scramble. The play — an illegal move — was called back, which is lame in our book. Don’t try this at home, kids.
- Washougal’s Brevan Bea takes screen pass 70 yards for a touchdown against Hockinson.