Clark College: Outside of the Box
Several months ago, Veronica Brock, Health instructor from Clark College contacted me asking about ways to incorporate recipe ideas into the curriculum. Our little phone conversation has led to me authoring my second cookbook.
I am proud and honored to announce Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box was written for the Health and Physical Education department of Clark College. Beginning Fall quarter 2012, Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box will be a REQUIRED textbook for ALL students enrolled in Health 100: “Food and Your Health”. The books will hit the shelves Monday, August 27th at the Clark College Bookstore.
More about Shop, Cook, Eat Outside of the Box:
- 60 simple, delicious, healthy recipes
- A grocery shopping and planning section
- Convenient size for easy travel, 8.5 x 5.5
- Coil bound — lays flat for easier reference
- 135 color pages
- Foreword by Sherri McMillan, Owner of NW Personal Training
Outside of the Box recipes:
- Go Green Drink
- Zucchini & Mushroom Tacos
- Santa Fe Chicken Wraps
- Roasted Peppers
- Wheat Berry Spinach Salad
- Open-Faced Egg Tomato Sandwich
- Cool Fruit Soup
- Greek Quinoa Bowl
- Frozen Chocolate Dipped Banana Bites
Clark College Penguins get ready! It’s time for you to — Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box.