Easter is Sunday and I’m pulling together a few favorite recipes. It doesn’t matter if you’re hosting a big family or a small group, tasty treats makes every celebration extra special.
For extra fun, check out this article on paring Easter candy with wine!
- Copycat Cinnamon Rolls– yes, you too CAN have the joy of Cinnabon in your home
- Jelly Doughnut Muffins– literally the best of both worlds
- Slacker Scones– a perfect response to the ” of course you can bring 14 more people” phone call
- Baked Chocolate Buttermilk Doughnuts– use ANY holiday as an excuse to make these
- Healthy Pineapple Carrot Muffins– in case anyone needs a break from sugar
- Monster Cookies– big enough to carry in one hand while finding eggs with the other
- Honey Lime Fruit Skewers– for the relative who insists jellybeans are not made with real fruit
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad– an instant favorite
- Classic Carrot Cake– a tradition for a reason
- PEEPS Surprise Cupcakes– for the kid in all of us
- Cadbury Cupcakes– with Cadbury eggs inside and on top
- Easter Egg Truffles– much more fun to find than plastic eggs