Cookies for a Crowd
With graduations and Father’s Day around the corner, everyone seems to be hosting (or attending) large events. There are tons of great cookie recipes at Sugar and Spice, any would be perfect for your next party:
Graduation Treat Ideas:
- Best Bribe Cookies– be warned, this makes over 120 cookies. You can customize the colored sprinkles for your high school graduate
- 12th Man Cookies– while these are green and blue for Seahawks, the giant chocolate chip MnM cookies could be made to match any event
- Gluten-Free Reese’s Pieces Cookies– peanut butter cookies that are tasty for everyone (and the guest who’s gluten free. Every party has one!)
- Vanilla Bean Marshmallow Squares– again go with custom sprinkles, these no bake treats are a snap when you find out extra people are coming over
- Oatmeal Cream Pies– brings out the kid in everyone
Father’s Day Suggestions:
- Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies– caramel candies wrapped in chocolate dough, a perfect indulgence for any dad
- Easy Coconut Macaroons– this recipe has the highest number of hits on a single day on Sugar & Spice, probably because macaroons are a timeless classic treat
- Potato Chip Shortbread– my dad has a lifelong attachment to plain, ruffled potato chips. I think I’ll make these again for him
- Cheater Pants Salted Toffee– although I usually make this at Christmas, it feeds a crowd and people are seriously crazy about it. You have been warned!
- Ding Dong Cupcakes– use any excuse you can to make these
Not sure the best recipe to make? The 100% guaranteed to please recipe that works for everyone, every time for everything: Office Coma Brownies with my Grandma’s Boiled Icing
I'm a self-taught Betty Crocker. Food should be pretty, delicious and have sprinkles. Professionally I'm a clinical social worker. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest- Sugar and Spice Baking Blog- for great recipes, amazing restaurants and culinary adventures.