It’s t-16 hours to Thanksgiving. Do you have everything ready? Cranberry Fluff is a great side dish when you find out last minute guests are attending the big dinner. Sweet enough for kids but still tangy and festive, 6-ingredient Cranberry Fluff is a hit with everyone!
Makes 12 servings. Doubles easily for a crowd
- 1 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 C miniature marshmallows
- 1 C dried cranberries
- 1/2 C nuts- toasted almonds, walnuts or pecans
Combine whole berry cranberry sauce with pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
Add miniature marshmallows. Add cranberries and nuts. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Original recipe from “Cranberry Fluff,” mybakingaddition, published November 3, 2014