Thanks to Mark Eaton of Ridgefield Junction Auto License for sending this information:
Vessel renewal season is fast approaching and registrations for all vessels expire June 30th.
Vessel paper renewal notices were discontinued a couple of years ago due to a loss in dedicated funding. Vessel owners who signed up for email notification should have received their notices by the end of April. Those who did not sign up last year, or who still need to renew their registration, may do so by going to www.rjal.org. Selecting the Ridgefield office will not cost you any more than if you were to renew in person, and we appreciate your shopping locally and supporting your community.
What you’ll need
– Registration number (WN) of the boat
– Hull Identification Number (HIN) of the boat
– MasterCard, Visa, or American Express (No gift cards)
Renew your decals in 4 easy steps
1. Tell us which boat you want to renew
2. Tell us how you want to get your decals
3. Pay your fees
4. Print your receipt for your records