Paleo Mama

Paleo Mama

Easy Peasy Paleo

Hello there and welcome to Paleo Mama. I am a busy wife, student and working mother of two. I’m also your neighbor living in the Salmon creek area of Vancouver. I started trying to eat more of a paleo diet over a year ago and have hopped on and fallen off that bicycle many times. The important thing is I keep getting back on because I know it is the healthiest style of eating for my body. I am also in no way fancy (well except our ketchup, that’s always extra fancy and I know, not so paleo) so I hope to share with you some of the easy, tasty, mostly paleoish recipes and tips I’ve found.

So you might be wondering is paleo really easy peasy? I would say yes, and no. Like anything, this way of eating is what you make of it. One of the ideas behind Paleo eating is the 80/20 rule. That is you try and stick to this way of eating 80 % of the time and the other 20 % allows for those days you mess up and accidentally finish the rest of that cheesecake in the fridge at 2 am … anyone?? Nope? Just me? But seriously, I am hoping this blog will be a place to share what I’ve learned and hopefully you can share with me too! Looking forward to sharing my first recipe with you soon!

xoxo

Sandy Carpenter

Sandy Carpenter

Busy working Mom of two and wife of one. Trying to eat healthier so I feel better and convincing my family to do the same!

Comments


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Current day month ye@r *