Building Industry Announces endorsements
In endorsement news, a political action committee associated with the Building Industry Association of Clark County has announced their final endorsements for the November general election. Surprise! They endorsed all the Republicans.
Here’s their press release:
BIA Announces Final Candidate Endorsements for November Election
Vancouver, Wash – (September 18, 2018) – The Building Industry Group (BIG), a non-partisan Political Action Committee of the Building Industry Association (BIA) of Clark County, has announced their final endorsements for the upcoming general election:
- US Congress, 3rd District – Jaime Herrera Beutler
- State Representative, 18th District (Pos 2) – Larry Hoff
- County Councilor, District #1 – Jeanne Stewart
- Clark County Council Chair – Eileen Quiring
Previously announced endorsements:
- State Representative, 17th District (Pos 1) – Vicki Kraft
- State Representative, 18th District (Pos 1) – Brandon Vick
- State Representative, 17th District (Pos 2) – Paul Harris
- County Councilor, District #2 – Julie Olson
“The BIA looks forward to working with these leaders on vital land use issues that impact the affordability of all housing in Clark County,” shares Tracy Wilson, chair of the BIG and owner of DeWils. ”Having leaders that are deeply engaged on planning for growth is so important for our community.”
All eligible residents are encouraged to register to vote by visiting the Clark County Elections Office website at http://clarkvotes.org and click on “MyVote” on the right. Voter registration forms are also available at the BIA office.
The Building Industry Association (BIA) of Clark County is a non-profit trade association representing the interests of all businesses involved with real estate, land development, homebuilding and construction.
The Building Industry Group (PAC), a non-partisan Political Action Committee of the BIA supports pro-business candidates through monetary and in-kind contributions, campaign advisement, and voter education.